Saturday, March 6, 2010

Night at the Museum



Chino has an awesome youth museum.  The first Friday of the month they have a themed educational activity that is usually very cool and free.  Unfortunately I work Fridays--so Mike was the lucky one that took the girls yesterday for Reptile Day.  He took plenty of pictures so that I could see just how much I missed.


As you can tell by Raquel's face...she loved it.

...she was grossed out by it.

...she was hypnotized by it. 

She was bold enough to touch...

but not as adventurous when it came to having one of these creatures on her.

Elena also loved it...she tends to show her enthusiasm in a more reserved...

...serious way.

And when things get really exciting, Elena resorts to--puckering and rubbing her lips--a sure sign that this is almost more than she can handle.

The baby also had a great time---she was just as mesmerized by the water,
and the fake play food.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh I sooooo wish we could have gone. My boys would have LOVED it. Too bad we are all sick... still! Thanks for the advice the other night. It really helped and she is doing GREAT. We will have to get the kids together as soon as we are all better. As I was reading Ammon a book tonight he said, "I miss THE GIRLS, can we play with them soon"? So what days do you work now?

Ellie said...

Wow! that is so awesome! I wish we had weather like that...jealous! :) And can I just say the the last picture is adorable! I just love her face!