Sunday, May 23, 2010

3 year old wonder


We went to a friend's wedding yesterday.  It was an outdoor wedding and the first wedding Elena has ever actually seen.  The wonder and amazement in her eyes as the bride was being walked up the aisle by her dad was almost tangible.  She was pretty sure about who the bride was, but the person walking with her--not so sure--she leaned over to me and quietly whispered, "Is that the prince?"

This is by far one of my favorite ages.  I love the deductions and conclusions, the wonder and astonishment, the lisps and mispronunciations.  Here is a little bit more of this little lady.


4 comments:

Juliette said...

That's great that you're raising your girls bilingual. What a cutie! That's one of my favorite ages, too.

Rebeca said...

I love the facial expressions! What a cute sobrina!

Alicia said...

HAHAHAH SO cute!!!

The Letterman's said...

love this idea, I should do it with my girls.