It's not every year that my birthday and Easter fall on the same week.
The girls put a little party together (with the help of grandma),
complete with cards, decorations, and cake.
They were very excited.
Gracie sang happy birthday in her full megaphone-voice,
which reminds me I need to record more of her signing.
Elena kept telling me ahead of time what surprises were planned,
while Raquel tried to keep her quiet, frustrated by the fact
she was "ruining" the surprises.
It was very nice and I loved it.
On Saturday the primary had their Easter activity,
with one of the best Easter egg hunts--
evident by the girls' baskets...
They had a great time.
It was an extra exciting and eventful week.
Not the usual norm for us right now.




1 comment:
Happy belated birthday, my friend! I read your blog but I have been unable to post anything on mine...my parents are in town from Italy and it is busy! I am glad you had a sweet and nice celebration at home and the girls had a fun easter-egg hunt!
hugs to everybody from us!!
Post a Comment