Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011


With the recent birth of a little one,
this month has been spent mostly at home. 
I have experienced this season with few distractions. 
It has been quiet, peaceful, and warm. 

Christmas Eve 2011

Family, good food, hymn singing, Christmas story retelling, and presents.
It was simple and perfect.



4 comments:

Aunt Peg said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas, we also had a great time, Katie and James got off to TX yesterday. Happy New Year to all of you, hope to see ya next year! Love, Aunt Peg and family. ps I will try and get little Michael's "welcome gift" in the mail this week.

Rebeca said...

Love the decor! All of it! Feliz Navidad!

Giulia said...

Happy New Year Millers!!! I was happy to read you had a peaceful Christmas (I thought I had commented on this...I am truly loosing my mind) Same here, I mean, pretty relaxed and peaceful, although we did get pretty loud on our musical numbers ( especially the 12 days of Christmas song...a family favorite).
I wonder where this new year will take you. Indiana? :) I know I know...but I still like to dream someday we'll be in the same Ward again.
We love you all, give a hug to Joanne for me (I was thinking about calling her tonight or soon but I don't have her number!! :( )

hasta luego!

Aunt Peg said...

Hello Millers,
Looks like you entered 2012 with a BANG! We miss seeing everyone and we miss our Izzy. Glad we had him for a recent visit. Anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR, love you guys, such a seet little family. Love, Aunt Peg