Monday, November 23, 2009

Seven Years!!!



Seven years ago today it began. Looking back, it still feels like a dream. I've loved every minute of our life together. 7 years, 6 little feet, 5 moves, 4 cities, 3 achilles tendon repairs, 2 degrees, 1 degree in the making, and a whole lot of less hair (from the both of us) later—I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Thank you for making my life so amazing, Mike. I would marry you again and again!


(Note: Picture taken at our wedding luncheon. Thank you Rebeca for scanning and sending it to me. You're the best!)

7 comments:

Juliette said...

Congrats! It goes by fast, doesn't it?

Rebeca said...

So sweet made me teary....Thanks for making my life amazing too you guys! ;D

Giulia said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! what a great couple you guys are! We love you! and hope you get to spend some time together today! you deserve it and if I were there I would totally take your kids so you could go out! Hope there is a "Giulia" around there! :)

Erin said...

Congratulations! Too bad the guys have such a big test tomorrow or else I would love to watch your kids!

Ellie said...

Yay! Happy anniversary!!!!! I remember that day so well... Time sure does fly!

Lindsay Ruiz said...

Happy Anniversary! Are we lame or what. I rolled over in the bed this morning and wispered in Miguel's ear, "happy belated anniversary." We both totally forgot. I guess we've never really celebrated it before, but at least I remembered. It's been great, hasn't it. So here's to all of us...7 years ago!

Shelley said...

Dang, that's one sexy picture too, wonder who took that. LOL! Hey congrats guys. Kinda weird to hear you get all sappy Guera, you're going to ruin your reputation. :-)