Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A few days late....

Because among many other things,
He will go as far as getting into the actual crib
So that he can lull her to sleep.

One A.MA.ZING dad.


I meant to post this on Sunday, but I was missing my laptop along with all my pictures.  Mike took them (the girls and my laptop) to visit family in northern California.  I had to work and missed the trip.  Not only did he not have a problem going by himself with 3 kids on a 6+ hour trip (which is more than I can say for myself) he was all about it.  See what I mean.

Happy Belated Fathers' Day

4 comments:

Erin said...

Aw...what a great dad! He scared me to death the other day... he's a funny guy!

Rebeca said...

Aww! Sure have some lucky sobrinas ;)

Ellie said...

Oh.My.Gosh!!! That picture made me bust up laughing! Happy (belated) Father's Day Mike!

Giulia said...

That is one PRICELESS picture! Oh my gosh...it is awesome!!!
Mike..YOU ARE A HERO!!!