The last week in August we took a quick--but action packed--trip to Utah before summer came to an end. Here are a few of the highlights.
Bowling. After seeing the neon lights at the alley stating that it was America's favorite past time, Mike declared that he had missed out on that memo. So on a whim we called up the family and had them meet us at Fat Cats. I had not done this since my single dating days and I was reminded of my lack of talent, regardless the girls loved it and next time I may just have to join them in having the side bumpers go up during my turn.
Deer Creek Reservoir. In lieu of a family camp out, my sister suggested that this year we rent a couple of jet ski and spend a day at the lake. This was sooo fun that I think it will have to become a yearly summer-must.
Children's Museum at the Gateway. Had it been up to the girls they would have spent the entire day here.
Family Picture Session. We got the whole Ruiz Family Clan together for pictures. Here are all of the grand kids. Yes. It is dominated by little ladies...
...in part thanks to us.
There were many many pictures taken and I would post more, but I've been meaning to get this post up for over 2 weeks..so this will have to do for now. Plus, with so many people, it is hard to get a shot where everyone looks "good". Especially when you have Elena in the picture...
See what I mean.









4 comments:
It was worth the wait! Thank you for this great post...it is great to see you all. Elena is HILARIOUS! I love the 7 year old smile with the missing theet :) I am so glad you had that little break...you all needed it! I can't wait for more stories from the Millers :)
we love you all!
you gotta love the new spelling for teeth :)
Looks like a fun summer!
I love the picture of all the grandkids. They are all adorable.
Post a Comment