Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wishing you a Merry Christmas!


The lights, the sounds, the warmth, the joy.
I love this time of year.
I love the anticipation and excitement in my kids' eyes.
And I love celebrating the birth of Christ.

Christmas 2010

Ward Christmas Party 2010


We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Mike's family this year.
Almost all the siblings will be here with their respective families.

We wish we could spend this time of year with all of our family and friends.
For those that will not be able to join us,

We hope you have a very Merry Christmas!





With love, The Miller Family.

8 comments:

Giulia said...

Guera, this is probably the greatest post you have ever posted! And I have loved all the others...but this one... I LOVE the pictures and the feelings they carry and the videos...they made me laugh and then I got teary. Oh...little Lorena is so CUTE and FUN!!!! Same for the older girls but for some reason I couldn't keep my eyes off your youngest, Lorena and Elena!
Lucky the Millers that get to spend Christmas with you guys this year!
Have a wonderful time! We'll be thinking of you as part of the family we miss this year.

with love,

the Rogers

Aunt Peg said...

Dearest Mike and Graziela,
his post and the videos were my best Christmas present this year. Your girls are adorable, we miss seeing all of you but wish you a blessed holiday.
With love,
Aunt Peg and Uncle Ed

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous! Not only are they B-E-A-U-tiful, but oh so talented! Not stage shy at all! They have the most awesome parents to do this stuff with. Miss you guys :) Merry Christmas!

Perla said...

Mi querida Güeris,que bellas tus niñas. Me encantaron los videos. Tu casa esta lindisíma. Salúdos a todos. Les mando un gran abrazo.

Sinceramente:

Perla

Lualemaga's said...

Mike,
You have such an amazing family. I love the post and it totally helped me get into the holiday spirit! May christmas bring you all the joy, love and happiness of family!

Lualemaga's said...

Mike,
You have such an amazing family. I love the post and it totally helped me get into the holiday spirit! May christmas bring you all the joy, love and happiness of family!

Shelley said...

Ok, that one with the girls and the guitars is SOOOO getting a place of honor in next years Calendar! :-) You guys are too fun!

Rebeca said...

Love it! Loved all of it! Love this post, all your post!