There was 21 people plus a dog in a 1500 sq ft home. It was crowded, loud, and crazy, but everyone--especially the kids/cousins--had a great time.
we ended the year by celebrating Gracie's 2nd Birthday on the 30th.
She knew it was her "Ah-ba-Ba-too" (Happy Birthday)
And relished on the fact that her sisters were all about her presents.
Looking at her little baby pictures today, I realized how naive I was back then, as to how much spunk this little person was going to have. She definitely thinks she rules the place, and lets us know it. She loves to snuggle. She talks a ton, though only half of what she says is understandable, this doesn't stop her. And she LOVES to sing. At the top of her lungs. Particularly at night when her sister are trying to sleep, earning herself several shhhsh's from their part. She has the best belly laugh. She is very compassionate, always concerned when others get hurt. When reprimanded she quickly tries to make amends and almost immediately requests a hug to assure things are still ok. We love and are thrilled to have this little lady as part of our family.
And relished on the fact that her sisters were all about her presents.
Looking at her little baby pictures today, I realized how naive I was back then, as to how much spunk this little person was going to have. She definitely thinks she rules the place, and lets us know it. She loves to snuggle. She talks a ton, though only half of what she says is understandable, this doesn't stop her. And she LOVES to sing. At the top of her lungs. Particularly at night when her sister are trying to sleep, earning herself several shhhsh's from their part. She has the best belly laugh. She is very compassionate, always concerned when others get hurt. When reprimanded she quickly tries to make amends and almost immediately requests a hug to assure things are still ok. We love and are thrilled to have this little lady as part of our family.




2 comments:
How are you? I am glad there is a new post. Lorena is so smart (her sisters are too)! She really knows what it takes to be part of the Miller family :)
Great group picture too!
I hope you are doing well.
Hannah has been talking about Raquel lately. I think it would be so fun for those two to meet again!
say hi to her for Hannah and we'll talk soon.
hugs,
Seriously LOVE the pic of Gracie on the fridge. Love. Raquel posted that one too and I giggled out loud. Thanks for your comment too...it meant a lot. :)
Post a Comment