We have been on a journey since getting married.
(I'm not talking about THE everyday journey
that parents raising kids are on.)
This journey has led to 7 moves in 8 years.
It has taken us to Eugene, Portland, Provo, Chino, and Pomona.
He often mentions how nice it will be to have a home. A home that is ours.
A home where we can make permanent changes...if we so wish.
A home where we can "let the grass grow under our feet",
where we can settle and let our kids make uninterrupted memories.
A place where our someday grown children can return to,
A place where our someday grown children can return to,
to reminisce and rest from their own hectic future lives.
We are closer than we have ever been.
Mike has 5 weeks left of rotations.
Yet it doesn't look like we will be arriving...
at least not yet...not in the next year.
Mike has interviewed and been accepted to the
Orthopaedic Surgery PA Residency Program at ARMC.
He starts in the fall.
Keeping true with our nomadic record
we will be moving closer to the hospital,
making this our 8th move in 9 years of marriage.
And though this means postponing our end destination
for one. more. year.
we couldn't be happier.
It is going to be rigorous and intense,
but the experience obtained will be invaluable.
So here goes to "almost there".
*Pictures taken last month during his urgent care rotation at the facility where I work.
And though this means postponing our end destination
for one. more. year.
we couldn't be happier.
It is going to be rigorous and intense,
but the experience obtained will be invaluable.
So here goes to "almost there".
*Pictures taken last month during his urgent care rotation at the facility where I work.


7 comments:
Your journey to your destination and your "permanent" home is truly almost over and these last 9 years will be so treasured by you and your family for generations to come.
I am excited he got accepted to that program...that is PERFECT for what he wants to do! I am so happy!
You guys are such an amazing couple! I LOVE to see you both in your scrubs (what are those called?)!!!
We are huge fans of the Millers and we can't wait to rejoice and celebrate with you guys once this challenging chapter of your life is over!
much love,
The Rogers
You guys do look awsome (and happy) in your uniforms! So happy for you both and contrats to Mike!!!
Congrats!
I had to look ARMC up on Google. So you're moving to Georgia now? Another fun adventure!
Oh wait, it looks like there's an ARMC in CA, too, haha.
Julie,
Yea..it's in Colton, CA. About 35-40 min. move from where we are now.
SOOOOO happy for you guys, in the big scheme of things this is a short postponment!!! I hope in the end you make your final destination close to us!!!! Way to go Mike....good luck. Love, Aunt Peg
so i had your post open. And Lucia pointed at you, "Mommy!" ;D
Post a Comment