Has been different from my girls.
He is more picky
(will not take formula or previously frozen breast milk).
He is more cuddly
(not necessary with me, but give him a blanket and
he'll smother his face in it and tote it around as his precious).
He yells more than cries.
He is a big time flirt.
He is fearless.
Which is why at 9.5 months, he is doing this...
Craziness. I tell you.


5 comments:
Oh my word, he walks! Not even 10 months! By the way, Craig and I liked Gracie's singing :)
He's so stinking cute! Your couches look awesome! Miss you!
Awesome! That was exactly how old Lucy was when she started walking too. (Something tells me it's going to be the exact opposite in my house.) I don't think Diego will get up that fast. I guess we'll see!
YOU ARE BACK! And with super cute early walker Mikey! I LOVE IT! He seriously rocks the Miller's household. I love that boy!
Your kids are so cute! And I love your couches! PS I miss you. You were in a star role in my dream last night.
Post a Comment