Sunday, February 21, 2010

Days Past

Due to the vast amount of information that needs to be learned,
I have spent lonely weekends with the girls.

Here are images of days past
when he could afford to procrastinate
the studying.



Self-Supporting Lego Composition.

Creation complete.


I knew it would be like this.
And I am glad he is doing it. BUT,
I am definitely looking forward to
school-free days.


5 comments:

Ellie said...

Aw....I love the first 2 pics. Tell him good luck in all his studying for us!

Erin said...

I can't wait for school-free days either. My Mike asked me if I wanted to go to school as soon as he gets done, I told him I don't care to hear the words STUDYING and HOMEWORK for a while, a LONG while. One day I will go back but not for a while. I can't believe the Legos, really cool.

Rebeca said...

Cool. Great pics!

Giulia said...

This is such a heartfelt post! I love the pictures, they truly depict what you and the girls miss and I am sure what Mike misses. Time will fly, even if in a lonely February evening doesn't feel like it will. You have a GREAT family!
I am proud of you all!
love,
Giu

sauter signs off said...

Was Mike really standing on the counter... well, the things he would do for my son to get him talking or cooperating..it wouldn't surprise me!