Sunday, February 14, 2010

First and foremost---He makes me laugh.


Shortly after getting off the phone with his dad, Mike said:

"I was just told by my dad that THE reason you like having me around is because I make you laugh."  

"He's right."  Was my quick reply.

Mike makes me laugh--everyday.  The fact that he is kind, generous, witty, guapo, fun, devoted, a doer, my best friend, and an amazing father--is the cherry on top. ;)

 
How I love this Mr. M!

2 comments:

Giulia said...

I hope Mike read your sweet post! It would cheer up any husband. he is a very lucky guy!
Also it looks like he makes the rest of the family smile and laugh...I love this picture!
We miss you! You are a great couple too!

Ellie said...

Awwwww...that's so cute! And we're all glad he got you. :) You guys are so perfect for each other. :)