In the process of trying to finish this post, I was interrupted by Gracie's cries. One hour prior I had laid her down on my bed for a nap. She had woken up and was letting me know I needed to go in and get her. I took longer than she felt adequate and had worked herself up into a hysterical cry. Upon opening the door, I found vomitus content all over her hair and clothes, not to mention my pillow, sheets, and bed spread. Lovely.
Yesterday, was our eight year anniversary. We celebrated at P.F. Chang's, more for the ambiance than the food. Although both were good. We had had full days and it was past 9 pm before we walked into the restaurant. Despite being tired, this was a day to celebrate, and Mike was a good sport given that he had been standing in surgery all day.
I told him as we were finishing desert how it doesn't feel like we've been married that long. Maybe it's because we have been so busy, trying to get one and then the other through school. Not to mention having 3 kids in the process. It's definitely been action packed. But I've enjoyed every minute of it and I wouldn't trade it for anything...vomitus and all.



8 comments:
You guys are cute. Congratulations on 8 years!
Congrats!!! PS I love PF Chang's lettuce wraps!
Happy Anniversary!
Awwwww...Happy anniversary. You guys are so cute together.
Happy anniversary beautiful couple!
I have to say, your humor is so contagious! There is no post I read without a good laugh and then a melancolic sight due to the fact we are SO far away from you guys.
I am glad you had time to be alone.
hope to hear from you soon :)
Congrats! We really miss you guys, my boys ask if they can go to your house all the time. Almost everyday. It's funny. PF Changs is where we went on our anniversary when you watched our kids. Thanks again for that!!!! Glad you had a good time!
wow! and yah! 8 years! wahoo! Thanks for the great examples you are in mi life.
by the way... love the photos! you both lool SO happy! ;D
Post a Comment