This year I am particularly thankful for family. We've been so fortunate to have Mike's parents with us for the last few months. It has been such a blessing especially with Mike's crazy-unstable-unpredictable-ridiculously-long-shifts schedule. It has made it so I don't feel like a single parent and I've loved some of the flexibility that it has given me, like when I need to run errands and don't have to drag 3 kids along with me. In addition it has allowed Mike and I the chance to go on more dates--something that before happened only once or twice a year. The girls have also really enjoyed having grandma and grandpa here. This is the first opportunity where they have really had time to spend with them and get to know them. I know that they will look back during this period with fondness and have great memories of their grandparents. For this--I am so gland.
Thanksgiving 2010



5 comments:
Awww..what. The post made me miss Joanne :)
Hugs to you all!
MMhhh...that what...I was going to say..what a great post with Joanne and Joel Miller...but then I changed my mind but didn't erase it all :) LOL
Wow nice! :) I wish I had a built in babysitter. Haha! I can't believe it's been so long since I've seen my aunt and uncle...and you guys too! I think I need to fix that. :) Care for some visitors this summer?
Marilyn-
We'd love to have you come visit!
Giulia-
That goes for you too ;)
That has got to be the best that they are there to help. I know that was the hardest thing for me living so far from family and taking my 3 everywhere. I don't miss that, at all!
Post a Comment