Monday, April 19, 2010

One year older...


Despite having to work most of the day,
we managed to sneak in some birthday celebrations.

We went to Los Portales for dinner
and Mike and the girls baked me a cake.
Plus I had some very nice birthday wishes from family and friends.
Thank you!!!

Birthday highlights...



Yup, as you can see from the candle arrangement on the cake
there were 2 single candles, next to 3 single candles
representing 23! (I may or may not be dyslexic.)
This is me now.
To see what I looked like 20+ years ago you can go here.

5 comments:

Juliette said...

What cute photos! I love it that your girls helped make the cake. Glad you had a great birthday. (o:

Erin said...

Oh my... I even talked to you yesterday... {sorry}! Happy Birthday!!! Looks like you had a fun birthday though. I will have to try out that restaurant. Was it good???

Sandy Cove said...

Happy Birthday! Hope life has been treating you guys well.

Lindsay Ruiz said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Yesterday was such a tough day that I forgot just about everything. Don't worry, I still love you and wish you many, many, happy birthday wishes. I even forgot my sister's birthday too. I love Rebeca's photo. It looks like Raquel standing there. Hope you have a great day!

Giulia said...

I am so happy you guys went out on your birthday. (...we are actually going out tonight since Sunday...you know..it was Sunday! :) )
Hope you got my message...I love the fact that our birthday are so close to each other...it is easy to remember :)
Hope this year is wonderful for you in every possible way!!!