I came home yesterday to this...
Raquel often smiles without showing her teeth.
I'm not sure why she doesn't like to show her teeth,
but now that her front tooth is missing...
she'll be less likely to show off those pearly whites.
I told her this morning she should be proud of her new front gap.
Is is after all the new hot trend in dentistry. Read the full article here.
She has now joined the ranks of Vanessa Paradis.
Not only is she a famous model and singer, but
she is hooked up with Johnny Depp--the most handsome man
in the world (after my husband of course).
So nothing to be ashamed of Raquel,
show off that toothless smile!


4 comments:
Congrats to Raquel!!! Hannah is very excited for you! She'll probably be following the new trandy look soon. :)
I just read the article!!! Hahaha! LOL Can't believe it..I do have a gap on my teeth, mine is not in the middle though, it's on the side...I always thought I should have had braces growing up. I don't think that anymore!
Thank you for maing me feel better about myself! :)
Aw.....cute!
my six year old is not so patiently waiting for her teeth to start falling out, she is very jealous of Raquel - "all the 6 year olds are doing it!"
Post a Comment